Soulja Boy denied rape allegations in a Los Angeles courtroom this week as he took the stand in a civil trial, telling jurors he “never” raped the woman accusing him of years of abuse during her time as his personal assistant.
Apr 02
Soulja Boy denied rape allegations in a Los Angeles courtroom this week as he took the stand in a civil trial, telling jurors he “never” raped the woman accusing him of years of abuse during her time as his personal assistant.
Apr 02
Elon Musk claims he has given $2.5 million to political commentator Ashley St. Clair while admitting he’s unsure whether her 5-month-old son is his, after she sold her Tesla and accused him of slashing child support payments.
The Tesla CEO took to his social media platform to put St. Clair on blast on Monday (March 31.)
“I don’t know if the child is mine or not, but am not against finding out,” he tweeted. “No court order is needed. Despite not knowing for sure, I have given Ashley $2.5M and am sending her $500k/year.”
I don’t know if the child is mine or not, but am not against finding out. No court order is needed.
Despite not knowing for sure, I have given Ashley $2.5M and am sending her $500k/year.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 31, 2025
St. Clair, who filed a paternity suit in Manhattan Supreme Court, quickly fired back.
“Elon, we asked you to confirm paternity through a test before our child (who you named) was even born. You refused,” she wrote. “And you weren’t sending me money, you were sending support for your child that you thought was necessary… until you withdrew most of it to maintain control and punish me for ‘disobedience.’ But you’re really only punishing your son,” she continued.
The dispute erupted after St. Clair appeared in a video showing her selling her Tesla Model S, which she said Musk had gifted her.
She claimed the sale was necessary after Musk allegedly cut child support by 60 percent. She claimed Musk was “vindictive,” adding, “That’s his modus operandi when women speak out.”
Musk has not confirmed paternity but said he is open to taking a DNA test. St. Clair insists the child was conceived during a January 2024 trip to St. Barts and says Musk told her to keep the pregnancy private.
She also alleges he provided her with housing and security during that time.
Their relationship reportedly began in May 2023 after St. Clair interviewed Musk for The Babylon Bee. Since then, the fallout has spilled across social media, with Musk responding to far-right influencer Laura Loomer’s criticism of St. Clair by labeling her a “gold digger” and “professional gaslighter.”
St. Clair accused Musk of using his platform to smear her while attempting to silence her through legal means.
“It’s ironic that your last effort in court was to try to gag me while you use a social media channel you literally own to distribute derogatory messages about me and our child to the entire world,” she wrote. “It’s all about control with you, and everyone can see it. America needs you to grow up, you petulant man-child.”
Share your thoughts in the comments below and join the discussion!
Article source: https://allhiphop.com/rumors/elon-musks-baby-mama-feud-explodes/
Apr 02
Young Thug appears to suggest there were more factors contributing to the death of Young Scooter than police led the public to believe just as the suspected 911 caller linked to the incident has allegedly been exposed.
On Tuesday (April 1), the Business Is Business rapper shared a cryptic tweet seemingly alluding to his discovery that Young Scooter was actually shot during his fatal encounter with police in Atlanta on March 28. Early reports determined the “Colombia” rapper died due to bleeding out after tearing his femoral artery while fleeing from the police, but Thug’s tweet seemed to point to an alleged autopsy.
”Autopsy came back street got shot,” Young Thug wrote in the tweet.
Though he did not refer to his deceased collaborator’s stage name directly in the tweet he shared, Twitter users immediately began speculating that the message was linked to Young scooter. Prior to sharing the tweet, Thug appeared to pay homage by reposting a photo of Young Scooter attending a court hearing during his YSL RICO trial in 2024 on the day the news broke of his passing.
Simultaneously, a woman known as Demi Blanco, who became popular due to her appearance on the Zeus network series “Baddies” has been accused of making the 911 call which led to the altercation between the deceased Atlanta rapper and police.
As Thug’s tweet began going viral, clips from a lengthy livestream Blanco broadcasted on April 1 also started making rounds on social media due to the reality TV show contestant appearing to admit she made the call to authorities.
However, Blanco’s explanation for the call contradicts the actual 911 call audio released by authorities. During the call, the woman claims she’s the neighborhood watch and wanted to report a neighbor’s house to be investigated for drugs, a shooting and a bloodied and naked woman. Instead, Blanco claimed during her livestream she had been abused by an associate of Young Scooter and feared for her life and that’s why she called police.
As early as March 31, outlets such as The New York Post reported that Atlanta police were investigating the 911 call as a case of “swatting” and offering up to a $5,000 reward for information leading to the discovery of the identity of the caller. According to WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta, FOX 5 Atlanta and WABE, Georgia has classified “swatting”—the act of making false emergency calls to provoke a heavy police response—as a felony offense. This change was enacted through Senate Bill 421, which was signed into law and took effect in July 2024. KATV reports that under this law, a first offense of swatting is punishable by up to 10 years in prison, with penalties increasing for repeat offenses, including a maximum sentence of 15 years for a third violation.
Share your thoughts in the comments below and join the discussion!
Article source: https://allhiphop.com/news/young-thug-spreads-young-scooter-gun-shot-wound-theory-after-alleged-911-caller-exposed/
Apr 02
50 Cent has launched a new coordinated social media attack on Lil Meech, Rick Ross and Floyd Mayweather all at once.
On Tuesday (April 1), Fifty shared a string of since-deleted posts to Instagram in which he mocked his foes Mayweather and Ross over their alliance to Lil Meech. It all started with the G-Unit Films TV mogul sharing a carousel post of images of the “BMF” star appearing slumped over in a wheelchair. Though he did not provide any context along with the images, 50 Cent appeared to suggest Lil Meech was suffering from a drug addiction.
”Damn this is bad,” 50 Cent wrote in the caption of the post. “You believe me now! Oh now you want to believe me OK.”
As if Fifty’s previous allegations regarding Lil Meech’s drug habits weren’t enough of a giveaway, he also added the audio for Amy Winehouse’s “Rehab” seemingly serving as a reference to the singer’s death in 2011 at the age of 27 amid a battle with drug and alcohol addiction.
In a follow-up post featuring a photo of the trio of his ops, 50 Cent antagonized Mayweather and Ross by alluding to the idea that they were using Lil Meech for clout amid their fued fueled by Fifty’s disagreement with Big Meech.
“HELP help him out you guys knew what you were doing,” he wrote in the caption of the post. “You used him and now you’re not gonna be there for him. SMH.”
Earlier this year in February, 50 Cent revealed he sent Lil Meech to rehab after noticing signs of substance use, a revelation that adds fuel to his ongoing feud with Lil Meech’s father, Black Mafia Family founder—whose real name is Demetrius Flenory. According to Fifty, concerns about Lil Meech’s drug use escalated when actor Russell Hornsby, who plays Charles Flenory in Starz’s BMF series with Lil Meech, noticed something was off.
“Thought about it. I think he was uncomfortable with me and MeMe’s relationship,” 50 wrote on Instagram, using a nickname for Lil Meech. “I’m telling MeMe don’t want him doing drugs. He telling him he use to do X like it’s cool.”
Share your thoughts in the comments below and join the discussion!
Article source: https://allhiphop.com/rumors/50-cent-goes-after-floyd-mayweather-rick-ross-while-suggesting-lil-meech-needs-help/
Apr 02
Will Smith cracked open the lid on his possible return to the Men in Black universe during a podcast appearance where he revealed Sony had just pitched him a new sequel only hours before he went on air.
“Literally this morning, an hour before I came down here, they just threw the bag for another Men in Black,” Smith said on the Million Dollaz Worth of Game podcast. “I was like, ‘Ah, I’m supposed to be going on tour this summer!’”
The Oscar winner told Gillie Da Kid and Wallo he had previously sworn off sequels.
“I told myself I was done with sequels,” he explained, adding, “I was like, ‘I’ve made enough sequels. I got some new things I want to make.’”
Despite his initial reluctance, the timing of the offer and the size of the deal appear to have made him reconsider.
Smith hinted that if he accepts, filming wouldn’t begin until after his summer tour, which runs from June 25 through September 2.
Sony is reportedly eager to redeem itself after the underwhelming reception of 2019’s Men in Black: International, which did not feature Smith or his longtime co-star Tommy Lee Jones.
The studio is said to believe that Smith’s absence contributed to the film’s lackluster performance and is now looking to reunite the original duo for a fifth installment.
The Men in Black franchise has pulled in nearly $1.94 billion globally since its 1997 debut, making it one of Sony’s most valuable properties.
Will Smith has not confirmed whether he’ll officially sign on for Men in Black 5, but the offer is clearly on the table.
Meanwhile, Smith recently released his latest album, Based on a True Story. Released on March 28, it marks Smith’s first musical project in 20 years since Lost and Found (2005).
Share your thoughts in the comments below and join the discussion!
Article source: https://allhiphop.com/news/will-smith-teases-men-in-black-sequel/
DJ 1/2 Pint On Social Media